Have you ever stood in front of the refrigerator to cool off" Affordable and easy to install, the Amana 8,000 BTU window-mounted air conditioner quickly cools and dehumidifies a room up to 350 square feet. Flexible comfort features include three cooling speeds, Eco mode, and Sleep mode. With our programmable timer, you can customize cooling time to fit your schedule for immediate comfort when you get home. Maintenance is made easy with the removable and washable air filter. Simply rinse every few weeks to keep your air conditioner at peak performance. At Amana we have exactly what you need to keep cool and dry.
- Energy Star® compliant: 12.1 EER
- 8,000 BTU air conditioner for window-mounted installation
- 5.9-ft. power cord with LCDI plug uses 3-prong 115V electrical outlet
- Cools a room up to 350 sq. ft. with up to 1.76 pints per hour dehumidification
- On-board electronic control panel with digital display
- Remote control allows you to control the unit from across the room
- 3 cooling speeds plus Auto option for cooling flexibility
- Eco mode uses less energy for savings on your utility bill
- Sleep mode gradually increases room temperature after being activated
- Programmable 24-hour on/off timer cools on your schedule
- After a power failure, unit automatically restarts when power is restored
- 8-way directional air louvers directs the air where you need it
- Removable and washable air filter with a 'clean filter' alert for convenient maintenance
- U.L. Listed
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.